Top Ad unit 728 × 90

ALWAYS TELL KIDS D TRUTH....

ALWAYS TELL KIDS D TRUTH....

A man was bathing nude @ the beach & a little girl walked up 2 him, so he covered his private part with a newspaper! The little girl says, 'what's under there?'' The man says, A bird:-The girl goes away & the man fell asleep. He wakes up in a hospital & in great pain. A doctor & a policeman were bedside him & the Dr. asked? Do you remember what happened? The man answered," I don't, I was at d beach & I fell asleep after talking 2 a little girl." The policeman says, I asked her what happened? She said:-

"I didn't do anything to the man, but while he was sleeping, I played with his bird, then it spat at me! ...so I broke its neck, burnt its nest & smashed its two little eggs."

THE man fainted.... lol!

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN
ALWAYS TELL KIDS D TRUTH.... Reviewed by Jobgurus Nigeria on 8:10 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Webgurus © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.