Top Ad unit 728 × 90

‎Chidinma's Life Story a lesson to runs girls

I am Chidinma from one of the Eastern States in Nigeria. By the time you are reading this, I would have given up the ghost. MY STORY: Please don't judge me, but kindly pass this confession to save souls of innocent young girls like me; and help better our wicked society. Myself and 6 other of my friends are into modern day prostitution popularly called "RUNZ". We 'service' top Politicians, in Government/Government House, top Music icons and Super Business moguls for very handsome reward {350,000politicians fee }per outing! This Men don't use condom on us (of course with such money we don't refuse). They take our blood sample wit syringe for test in their private Laboratory to know our H.I.V status before sleeping with us. I had dealings with the doctor also who was paid 2million per-show. He reliably asked me to quit, claiming that our blood is taken after the test{s} to their occultic covens to enslave our destinies and use us for money rituals. Of course, I had no course to argue because out of the 7 of us, 4 died mysteriously, one raving Mad, and I am in the hospital with an illness wit neither name nor cure. The last one making us 7 is still missing till date. Please this is no game nor story. check your sisters, relations and friends, those whom needle holes are in their arms. At a point, we became so many {runs gals} that we have to embark on diabolical/juju means to be amongst the chosen ones to be selected when there is a party. For N350,000 who wouldn't? I don't repeat cloths, I have 7 mobile phones, 16different lines some of which I chew the sim cards after usage. I have Cars, 3 houses in Lagos and 12million naira in my account! Non can cure me. This is vanity. I pray to God for my soul. Please PASS this on to save a girl's life. You don't see your family everyday. Your family member or friend may be a victim God forbid, though... Send and spread this message 2save someone today. Young guys ar not exempted, cos we all have boyfriends... God guide you!

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN
‎Chidinma's Life Story a lesson to runs girls Reviewed by Jobgurus Nigeria on 6:26 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Webgurus © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.